Toy Story 3 (PG)
Genre: Kids
Cami's Rating: 5 stars
Jake's Rating:
So, I expected to love this one, I really did. But I did not expect to love it as much as I did. It was SO great. I think the best of the 3. My kids loved it (and weren't TOO scared by the crazy monkey and the scary baby doll), and we may have laughed our guts out, screamed in suspense, and cried a little ourselves. I think I was laughing at more things than most people, but I couldn't help it. It was SO funny. And I loved watching my kids enjoy it too (which is a very rare occurence).
Summary: Andy is grown up, and the toys will either be donated, put into storage, or taken to college. But of course, there is a mix-up, and ALL the toys end up at Sunnyside Daycare, which is run by a power-hungry bear who believes all toys should pay their dues with the toddlers. Woody must help the toys escape and make sure they end up where they should be, but that is harder than it sounds with bullying toys and Buzz being reset and turned against them.
Thoughts: Well, this will just have to be favorite parts: Jeffy's favorite part was "All of it." Ethan's was "Mr. Tortido Head" (Mr. Tortilla Head). My favorite part may have been Ken and Barbie, AND the great escape, because you know I love heisty movies. Jake's favorite part (I'm speaking for him) was when he was crying like a little girl as we watched Andy grow up and say goodbye forever. So SO SO fun. I'd watch it again right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I think we're going to watch it TODAY! It's too freaking hot here to do anything else. My brother said it was one of the best movies he'd EVER seen. WHAT the? I've got to see it :)
5 stars from me!!! *cries*
P.S. Sorry for all the comments! I'm not arguing, just adding to the discussion. I like your reviews.
Post a Comment