Monday, February 8, 2010

The Perfect Getaway

The Perfect Getaway (R) edited.

Genre: Suspense/Horror
Jake's Rating: 2 stars
Cami's Rating: 2 stars

This did not edit well. It was quite silent for quite some time. But we wanted to watch it because it had that Lenny guy from That Thing you Do (who was looking especially like our friend Clinty in this one!).  And there was a twist that I wasn't expecting and one I was and some others in there too. But was it any good? Nope. LAME. But so lame that sometimes it was funny! So that was one thing.


Summary: A couple is in Kawaii on their honeymoon and decides to take a hike to a secluded beach. On the trail they meet a scary couple, and a nice one. Then they found out there had been a murder of a honeymooning couple in Honolulu and start to suspect everyone. You suspect everyone too. Craziness ensues.

Thoughts: There are not many other thoughts then what I put on up there. I can usually enjoy a good light slasher, but this one just got a little crazy. I did enjoy the twist, I'll say thought. Interesting. Strange that the main characters changed mid-movie. I don't know if that happens often. So points for creativity--that's about it.

1 comment:

Corinne said...

Steve Zahn? I love Steve Zahn! Funny that he looked like Clint :) If you love him, go rent Speak - I'm interested in what you think.