Well! I finally finished up some of our summer movies. I have a few more coming, but need to take a break, so you get some one-liners again. Here's what we've been watching lately:
The Stepfather: seriously lame
Dorian Gray: our ClearPlay filter did not work well, we saw a lot of unnecessary crapola
I've Loved You So Long: a heart-breaking Frenchy movie
New In Town: seriously lame, but not as lame as they say
In other news, since there is a DEARTH of watching material, we stooped to some made-for-TV movies on the Netflix which were horribly horrible or lame, which I will now warn you against:
The Shortcut: so disturbing that it stopped being disturbing, if that makes sense.
Inside Out: suddenly unnecessarily lude, and SO not worth the time. Images are stuck in my head forever.
Speak: this movie was ONLY ok because Kristin Stewart didn't actually talk the whole time, so her non-moving mouth didn't drive me SO crazy.
I'm sure I watched some other lame Lifetime Movies, but really, do we have to review those? No, no we don't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment