Terminator: Salvation (PG-13)
Genre: Action
Jake's Rating: 4 stars
Cami's Rating: 3 stars
Apparently Jake's more into action than me, but he didn't stay awake the whole time, so maybe he's guessing. It was entertaining. I screamed at all the right parts, I laughed when the original terminator came on screen, etc. It was good enough, but not one I'd watch again, necessarily.
Summary: It's the typical Terminator movie--save John Connor. Only, this time, we're in the future when John Connor is actually doing something. Plus we've got a new terminator dude who doesn't know he is one, and we're really about saving John Connor's dad, who is a teenager, so John can be born in the first place. Also, we need to blow up a terminator factory.
Thoughts: Yeah, I don't have many more thoughts than my initial comments. Christian Bale was good enough and believable and kind of sounded like Batman a lot. I thought the kid was fine. I was a little disappointed that Mark didn't turn out to be Arnold somehow (he kind of looked like him sometimes). But there were lots of blowuppy parts that were fun, but not enough actual suspenseful moments to really grab me. I wasn't bored or bugged, but I wasn't blown away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment