Saturday, March 19, 2011

A fun game

Seriously, I even decided to just do mini reviews so we could keep up to date! Oh well. Let's see if we can at least LIST what we've watched! It will be a fun game.

I'll start with most recent and work backwards, hoping to get them all. Jake has been doing little tiny reviews on facebook, so maybe that will help us.

The Next Three Days: I liked it a lot, but I'm a bit morally conflicted. Are we saying it IS ok to kill people, as long as they are meth dealers? I wanted to root for him all the way, but I was a little afraid to.

Tangled: Just watched it again in 3D. I didn't think the 3D was so bad after all! Still darling.

Morning Glory: Lots of swearing and stupidish stuff, but it was still fun to watch. You don't expect much, and you'll get what you expect. Not painful, pretty entertaining.

Battle: Los Angeles: Jake saw it with guys from work. He says it's exactly what he expected. Lots of aliens and lots of blowing up aliens. Fun popcorn movie.

MegaMind: Pretty good. I liked it better than Despicable Me. It's not the heart warming Disney type, but it made me laugh. And the kids loved it.

Despicable Me: I don't know. The kids loved it. It wasn't BAD, and it did have some cute things, but I didn't laugh as much as I wanted to.

Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps: I wish I'd seen Wall Street, and then maybe it would have been more interesting, but you didn't NEED to, and it was a good show. Kind of forgettable.

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time: Well, it was better than I thought it would be. I expected Clash of the Titans, but it was SO much better than that. Plus, time travel. Good times.

Red: It was pretty good. I didn't like it as much as Knight and Day, but I love a good spy movie, especially a kind of funny one. It didn't make me LOVE it, but it was pretty good.

Fantasia 2000: We watched it with the kids over time. They actually really loved it. Classic.

The Importance of Being Earnest: I watched it after reading it again. OH how I love it. I watched the new version with Colin Firth, and I just really do adore it. One of the few movies I have turned on again immediately after the credits rolled.

That doesn't seem like a lot! Seeing as how I watched TWO of them today, that's crazy. There may be others--I'll try to remember. But mostly I think we've been watching shows, and some times we're so busy we get weeks behind on those. So I guess that's probably it! Let's hope for more timely reviews in the future!

No comments: