Tuesday, January 18, 2011

It's been a while

Behind again. I'm trying to remember the last several movies we've watched so I can at least give my quick reviews. I'll do my best in no particular order:

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: not for everyone, but it will be a cult classic for sure.
Man on Fire: wish I'd know it was a true story to begin with. Hard to watch, but moving.
Raiders of the Lost Arc: so cheesy and great.
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom: still as gross as I remember.
Marry Me: yes, I watched this 4-hour long TV chick flick. Not so bad.
Eat, Pray, Love: I think she is really stupid, but still a pretty good movie.
Knight and Day: Awesome. Very funny. I kind of want to own it.
Voyage of the Dawn Treader: pretty good, but I wish they'd done more with the dragon.
It's a Wonderful Life: My lip's bleedin!

That's all I can remember for now, but it's a whole month and a half, so there could be more. Jake will have to remind me. I still feel the need to review them all, so one day there will be 20 new posts! I may have to shorten my review style though . . .

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I'm glad to know you liked Knight and Day - we'll have to add it to our Netflix list. I'm a big fan of Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. It seems like it was filmed in 1992 with the grunge clothes, fighting video game stuff and all. So weirdly awesome. Eat, Pray, Love bothered me so much! It just seemed so self-important and lost to me... BTW, I love your movie reviews!!